Definition of Personal Information
Personal Information is defined as any information that identifies you; i.e. your name, zip code, address, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, birthday and so forth.
Purpose of Use of Personal Information
NordEST shall not fail to specify you in advance of the purposes of using any of your personal information in the event of collecting and obtaining such information to the extent as deemed necessary to perform its business and ensure that any of such personal data shall be acquired in an absolutely lawful and fair manner.
Acquiring Personal Information
NordEST uses your personal information for fair purposes within the scope of its business activities; i.e. providing its product and service information or improving its products and services and so forth.
Personal Information Disclosure
NordEST shall not disclose or transfer your personal information to any of third parties except in the following cases:
- When prior express consent obtained for disclosure
- When NordEST outsources its business activities to third party within the scope of fair purposes. In this case, the protection policy of the outsourcing parties’ will be carefully checked and shall be govern by a non disclosure agreement or business consignment agreements.
- When transaction is required for product ordering and so forth.
- When it is required to get feedbacks from NordEST’s affiliated companies.
- When it is required by laws or there are specific regulations.
NordEST takes appropriate measures to prevent loss, destruction, alteration, and leakage of Personal Information, unauthorized access to Personal Information, and invasion of computer viruses. In case one of these problems occurs, NordEST immediately take corrective actions.
NordEST Co., Ltd.
6-36-3-102 Nishikamata, Ota-ku, Tokyo 144-0051, Japan
Tel: +81-3-6715-9403 Fax: +81-3-6715-9404
Monday through Friday 9:00 ～12:00 13:00 ～ 17:30
(except the end and beginning of the year and national holidays)
If your personal information is not correct or complete or you would like to change the information that we may have collected, please contact us.